- I love that she lets me act silly
- I love that she helps me be my best
- I love her because she respects herself as a daughter of God
- I love her because she desires to return to the temple often
- I love her because she is an example to me of a righteous disciple
- I love her because she encourages me to read the Daughters of My Kingdom book and to vote
- I love her because she understands how important my mission was for me, and went back with me and makes things out of my mission ties to help me remember
- I love her because she plays Quirkle with me...even though she always wins :-( but hopefully not tonight ;-0
This blog is dedicated to spiritual personal insights that have helped me in my life. It is meant for close friends and family. The name is a multilingual play on words. Alma meaning "soul" in Spanish and also being my middle name.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
I Love Erica Lynne (Part 2)
So 6 months ago I wrote a post about how much I love Erica and why it's an essential part of the gospel to love your wife. Today I just wanted to reiterate that with a few reasons why I love Erica.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your post. YMLY
ReplyDelete